* Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of West Coast Labs offerings.
* Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
* Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
* Maximizes all opportunities in the process of qualifying a lead and isolating the key needs of each prospect.
* Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
* Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail, email, and internet marketing.
* Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
* Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
* Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities, including the use of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate records to maximize potential.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented at all times.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
* Maintain contact with all clients in the US to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
* Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
* Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
* Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
* 2-5 years of experience in sales in the technology industry.
* Experience with both product and service offering presentations.
* Extensive experience in all aspects of client Management.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Send your Resume to Chris Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org